The EyeVoice is a tablet-based, eye-operated communication system that is safe and easy to use. It provides quick audible speech for patients who have no voice. By looking at on-screen keys for a fraction of a second, a patient can select a pre-programmed phrase or type a unique message on an eye-operated keyboard.
EyeVoice will enable patients to:
- Quickly communicate their level of pain” to the top of the list.
- Give consent and participate in their plan of care
- Type and “speak” with a speech synthesizer
- Ring their call bell
- Utilize message screens to communicate their needs
- Control the television
EyeVoice will enable hospitals to:
- Assure compliance with Patients Rights standards
- Easily evaluate pain
- Respond to patient needs and questions
- Improve patient and family satisfaction with quality of care
- Reduce communication dissatisfaction in patients
Get Detailed Product Info
Call us for detailed technical information about:
- Features and capabilities
- Software user guide
- Hardware specifications
- Case studies
Helping People Communicate
"I am writing this email on my Eyegaze. I was in the hospital for a whole month [and] was intubated for 2 weeks. The Eyegaze helped me to tell the nurses and the doctors what I needed when I couldn't talk."
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Get on the EyeVoice mailing list to receive information about product development and updates to our medical relations program.
Call Us: (800) 393-4293